My underlying approach with my services identifies procedures that can “extend the useful life of the hotel, its systems and FF & E” while evaluating future PIP and CapEx projects for their strategic value. All of my services produce a powerful and realistic guide for ownership/management to use as they look to stop wasteful spending, improve asset value, exceed guest expectations and move profitability upward.
Since this service is tailored to each specific hotel, hoteliers can be confident that they are:
• Intentionally “extending the life of their asset”.
• Strategically selecting projects that demonstrate honorable ROI.
• Obtaining a fresh and competitive edge to bolster market share with this program.
Today, many hotels are facing what misdirected and diluted CapEx spending has done to the asset value and profitability of their facilities. Re-assessment of current conditions, implementing programs that extend the life of the asset and long-range CapEx planning is critical to a hotel’s success.
John Fulton can be your solution. Following his audit of your property he will formulate a strategic program that:
• Identifies and enhances current “Facility & FF & E” strengths of your asset.
• Develops fresh tactics for extending the life of your asset.
• Formulates strategies to resolve troublesome issues.
• Guides you through the upcoming Brand Standard changes to properly showcase those upgrades for improved guest satisfaction.
Put John Fulton’s seasoned experience to work for you!
Since John Fulton has spent 25+ years on staff with hotel operators, he has the accumulated experience and critical insights to properly formulate CapEx programs that protect your asset’s value while extending the life of the asset.
Your team can now establish tactical decisions based on professionally developed annual and long term capital expenditure plans!
John Fulton operates with ownership and management in mind. His documents can be immediately put into action as powerful tools. This process assures that current and future financial resources are spent prudently by:
• Focusing attention on specific items that can be addressed immediately and in the near future. This process extends the life of the asset will protect ownership from unnessarily spending more extensive capital dollars in forthcoming years.
• Addressing more troublesome items with strategy and tactical timing.
Avoid waste that will steal money from future capital expenditure projects!
• Over a 5 year period, a hotel could have the advantage of retaining as much as $1.5 million of its fortunes by eliminating un-necessary or untimely CapEx spend!!
Identify and accomplish projects that have honorable “ROI”!
• Gross revenue could increase to as much as $500,000 per year by offering a hotel product that gives a monetary return, maximizes guest satisfaction, guest loyalty and RevPAR!
Become more skillful in balancing cash flow dollars while extending the life of the asset!!
John Fulton has created dynamic reports in which management and ownership can effectively see the yearly cash essentials of long range capital programs. Through this procedure management will be positioned to better balance CapEx projects in relationship to capital reserves and projected cash flow dollars.
Need a little help understanding how John Fulton can formulate solutions to “Extending The Life Of Your Asset” and better organizing your hotel’s “5 Year CapEx Plan”?
Contact John Fulton for details.