While hotel management focuses on providing for their guests with an operational perspective; I instead identify “guest perception” issues related to the facility, exterior appearance, commercial/public hotel furnishings, guest rooms and back-of-house issues.
All of my services produce a powerful and realistic guide for ownership and management to use as they look to stop wasteful spending, improve asset value, exceed guest expectations and move profitability upward.
John Fulton can be your solution. Following his audit of your property he will evaluate and formulate a strategic program that:
- Identifies and enhances current “Facility & FF & E” strengths of your asset.
- Formulates strategies to resolve troublesome issues.
- Identifies improvements that will boost guest satisfaction.
- Develops fresh tactics for extending the life of your asset.
Since this service is tailored to each specific hotel, hoteliers can be confident that they are:
- Intentionally “extending the life of their asset”.
- Strategically selecting projects that demonstrate honorable ROI.
- Obtaining a fresh and competitive edge to bolster market share with this program.
- Pricing-out Product Improvement Plans (PIP’s).
- Formulating and pricing-out 5 Year Capital Expenditure Plans.
- Assemble and/or manage and provide leadership to outsource design and procurement groups.
Need a little help understanding how John Fulton can formulate a “Hotel Refresh Plan” for your hotel?
Contact John Fulton for details.