The following three processes are critical in establishing procedures that extend the life of the asset an build successful Capital Expenditure Plan. Collectively they formulate the “road map” to meet the objectives of ownership, upper management and hotel operations.
Perform a site inspection to observe and document the condition of existing FF & E, furnishings, finishes and facility. In this critical phase of gathering information, digital photos and descriptive notations are obtained to better identify the issues.
Using years of valuable “hands on” hotel experience; review the existing conditions of the facility, site inspection notes, photos and owner’s goals to look for prudent approaches to improving the physical asset and guest perception.
It is also critical to successful CapEx planning to record the asset management solutions into a well-organized and realistic report. John Fulton’s reports contain existing condition photos, description of concerns, potential solutions, scheduling priorities, conceptual cost estimates and informative graphs.
- Review previous capital expenditures for an in-depth understanding of the hotel’s history.
- Review Quality Assurance reports for identification of trouble areas.
- Represent ownership during franchise PIP walk through.
- Represent ownership during franchise PIP negotiations.
- Evaluating, creating and pricing-out “Hotel Refresh Plans”.
- Assemble and/or manage and provide leadership to outsource design and procurement groups.
Need a little help understanding how John Fulton can formulate solutions to “Extend The Life Of Your Asset” and better organize your hotel’s “5 Year CapEx Plan”?
Contact John Fulton for details.