If you are like most hotel & business professionals, you already are saturated with development deals, hotel operations or daily management. You simply don’t have time to take on additional tasks such as pricing out the cost of a P.I.P. For that reason…….put me to work on your PIP estimating needs for three reasons.
- Knowledge – I bring to you seasoned industry experience and personal expertise in the area of estimating Product Improvement Plans.
- Unbiased – I am not employed by a contractor, purchasing firm, vendor or hotel franchise group. Therefore, my interest is providing a “pure” and impartial service to you, my client.
- A well-designed report – So your organization can make prudent business decisions involving a PIP, my reports are formulated with ownership and management in mind. My reports include:
- the actual verb-age….in the same order and divisions as the original PIP document.
- photos and resolution narratives when they will assist in clarifying specific PIP issues.
- costs that are often overlooked……such as freight, tax, labor, storage, G.C. excise tax and other major project costs.
- detailed information….as the data percolates forward in the report, you are not only able to see the total estimated PIP cost, but also costs in each area of the hotel. I show labor cost versus FF & E costs and my report calculates the per key costs for each area of the hotel and the per key cost of the total PIP.
- a bar chart designed to help hoteliers immediately see the financial impact the PIP requirements have in relationship to other areas of the hotel.
- a professional format that can be used with confidence when dealing with financial institutions, business partners and other project associates.
- Formulating and pricing-out 5 Year Capital Expenditure Plans.
- Evaluating, creating and pricing-out “Hotel Refresh Plans”.
- Assemble and/or manage and provide leadership to outsource design and procurement groups.
Need a little help understanding how John Fulton can price-out your Product Improvement Plan?
Contact John Fulton for details.