Fulton Hotel Solutions provides four separate services;
- Pricing-out hotel PIP’s (view video)
- Formulating 5 Year Capital Expenditure Plans (CapEx).
- Identifying issues that are negatively affecting guest perception and building strategic ”refresh” programs for the exterior, commercial areas and guest rooms. (view video)
- Managing and providing leadership of design and purchasing teams.
My underlying approach with any three of my services identifies procedures that can “extend the useful life of the hotel, its systems and FF & E” while evaluating future CapEx projects for their strategic value. All of my services produce a powerful and realistic guide for ownership/management to use as they look to stop wasteful spending, improve asset value, exceed guest expectations and move profitability upward.Fulton Hotel Solutions provices a service of costing out hotel Product Improvement Plans (PIP’s).
Fulton builds the 5 Year Capital Expenditure Plans (CapEx) in such a way that it identifies procedures to better “extend the useful life of the hotel, its systems, finishes and FF & E” while at the same time ascertaining and evaluating future CapEx projects for their strategic value.
The following three processes are critical in establishing procedures that extend the life of the asset an build successful Capital Expenditure Plans. Collectively they formulate the “road map” to meet the objectives of ownership, upper management and hotel operations.
Perform a site inspection to observe and document the condition of existing FF & E, furnishings, finishes and facility. In this critical phase of gathering information, digital photos and descriptive notations are obtained to better identify the issues.
Using years of valuable “hands on” hotel experience; review the existing conditions of the facility, site inspection notes, photos and owner’s goals to look for prudent approaches to improving the physical asset and guest perception.
It is also critical to successful CapEx planning to record the asset management solutions into a well organized and realistic report. John Fulton’s reports contain existing condition photos, description of concerns, potential solutions, scheduling priorities and conceptual cost estimates.
- Review previous capital expenditures for an in-depth understanding of the hotel’s history.
- Review Quality Assurance reports for identification of trouble areas.
- Represent ownership during franchise PIP walk through evaluations or negotiations.
- Assemble and/or provide leadership to outsource talent (designers, procurement, contractors and installers) to exactly match the client’s specific project requirements.
Need a little help understanding how John Fulton can cost out your PIP, formulate solutions to “Extend The Life Of Your Asset” and better organize your hotel’s “5 Year CapEx Plan”?
Contact John Fulton for details.